- The accommodation is available from 3.00 p.m. of the first day of booking and must be vacated by 10.00 a.m. on the last day of booking.
- In the price of the accommodation are included people, cost of water, electricity, gas and 10% VAT.
- Each accommodation can’t host a greater number of people than the one established by the Procida Camp & Resort Management, otherwise the booking will be cancelled on site.
- The price list and the Procida Camp & Resort regulations form an integral part of the booking conditions stated herein.
To confirm the booking, the customer must pay a deposit amounting to 30% of the total within 7 days of booking, and the balance within 30 days of the arrival date. For amounts of less than € 300.00, or stays with arrival in less than 30 days prior to departure, the balance is due at the time of booking.
In the event of late arrivals or early departures for whatever reason not attributable to the Procida Camp & Resort management (including damages, bad weather, illness, waivers, etc.) no refund will be done.
In case of non-arrival/ no show, the booking confirmed will be valid for 2 days (e.g.: for bookings with arrival date August 1st, the accommodation will be held until 4.00 p.m. on August 3th) and after that time the booking will be cancelled and no refund will be done.
Deposits and amount already paid will be returned only for cancellations made at least 30 days before the foreseen arrival date.
If the booking will be cancelled
- 14 day before the arrival: Web Tourist Agency Srl will refund 100% of the amount already payed.
- from 13 to 1 day before the arrival, no refund will be done.
Opening hours: 8.00/12.00 and 15.00/20.00.
Everybody who enters or stays in the campsite has to be registered at the reception.
On arrival, guests must provide an identity document and sign the “Arrival Declaration” required for registration under Italian law. By signing you accept these regulations.
Minors than 18 years old must be accompanied and they have to stay with parents or other adults legally responsible for them.
Each guest must take care of his/her own valuables. The Management declines every responsibility for losses and thefts of valuables or for damages caused by bad weather or act of God.
IT IS FORBIDDEN:
- To damage the plants and flowers
- To light fires
- To hang ropes and awnings from the trees
- To tamper with the equipment for communal use
- To leave rubbish outside the provided containers
The Management reserves the right to turn away the customers who disturb the other people’s tranquillity or do not respect the regulations of the campsite.
Dogs and pets are not allowed.