- By Bike
- On foot
- By Bus
- By Car
Discover Procida the way it’s meant to be. The best way the see the daily life of the island is on 2 wheels, maybe with some E-power help.
Procida offers a beautiful landscape and scenery. We suggest getting out there and discover. It’s the best way to see this beautiful island:
- Get some bikes at Procida Camp & Resort
- Bring water and sun cream and a head cover for some shade
- Enjoy the day out, exploring the beautiful island of Procida.
The island of Procida, is a place where time stands still. Its small size, less 4 square km, makes it perfect to explore the island easily on foot. You can visit most sites easily, if you know where to go and how to reach the places. our staff is well informed and is happy to help out.
For more precise excursion options our staff can recommend trips around the island.
Bus is by far the simplest and most cost-effective way to move around Procida. There are 4 different bus routes that connect all of the main destinations on the island.
- L1 – Marina Grande (shown as “Porto” on timetables) – Sant’Antonio – Chiaolella – Sant’Antonio – Marina Grande
- L2 – Marina Grande – Sant’Antonio – Chiaolella – Solchiaro – Sant’Antonio – Marina Grande
- C1 – Marina Grande – Piazza della Repubblica – Cimitero – Sant’Antonio – Piazza della Repubblica
- C2 – Marina Grande – Piazza della Repubblica – Terra Murata – Piazza della Repubblica.
The nearest stop to the Procida Camp & Resort is Sant’Antonio, right in front of our blue door.
On the occasion of Procida Capital of Culture, from 9 April 2022 you can travel for free on all buses on the island, at any time and to any destination.
There are runs every 10 minutes and you can see the timetable here, or by downloading the Procida Island app.
Driving a car on Procida is not advisable, the narrow streets that are part of the unique character of Procida, also make it very difficult to drive if you are not a local expert.
As a tourist, it is not allowed to bring your own car to the island. You will have to leave it at our suggested car parking points in Naples. If you want to travel around Procida by car, we suggest you to ask our staff. They are able to provide up to date information related to taxi and micro – taxi’s.