1. Arrive at the port of Naples (Molo Beverello) o at Pozzuoli
To reach the island of Procida you first need go to either or port, from which you can take the ferry or hydrofoil. There are 2 ports: the port of Naples (Molo Beverello) and the port of Pozzuoli. You can pick the port most confinient for you, depending on your way of transport.
- If you fly, the closest airport is Napoli Capodichino. From here you can take the Alibus shuttle service, that leaves every 20mins towards Molo Beverello.
- If you travel by train, from the central station you can easily reach Molo Beverello by taxi or public transport: Alibus or tram 1.
- If you arrive by car, we advise you to travel to the port of Pozzuoli and leave your car in one of the secured carparks available. As an alternative you can use our carparking in Agnano (prices: 10€/day, 50€ 1 week, 80€ 10 days, 100€ 2 weeks). From here you can reach the port of Pozzuoli by taxi.
2. The ferry or hydrofoil
Arriving at Molo Beverello or at Pozzuoli you can take the ferry or hydrofoil for Procida.
The tickets can be bought at the ticket office at the port or instead online through the website of the operating companies Snav, Caremar or Medmar. The crossing from Naples takes around an hour with the ferry and circa 40 minutes by hydrofoil. The crossing from Pozzuoli takes around 1/2 hour with the ferry or circa 20 minutes with hydrofoil. The prices per person are from 12 euro from Naples to 19 euro from Pozzuoli.
3. From the port of Procida to Procida Camp & Resort
Once arrived in Procida, we wait for you at the port with our free shuttle service. To arrange your welcome in the best way, don’t forget to tell us your arrival time at least 48 hours in advance. The service is available every day from 9am to 7pm.
At any different times, you can use the public taxi service or the city bus. Lines L1, L2 and C1 stop at Sant’Antonio, only few steps from the blue door of Procida Camp & Resort! More info here.